This school was started in 1974 in a rented building at Manna, Taliparamba by the Franciscan Clarist Sisters, and shifted to its own building at Pushpagiri, in 1980. It got recognition as an L. P. School from the government in 1983. Nearly 1500 students and 60 teachers are there in this institution. Due to the hard work and continuous effort in 1994 - '95.
From the Principal’s Desk
St. Joseph's School aims at imparting sound, spiritual, moral, intellectual aesthetic and physical education, to prepare the students to face the challenges of the day to day life in the changing world. Education makes the students aware of the social realities and enables them to keep ...