This school was started in 1974 in a rented building at Manna, Taliparamba by the Franciscan Clarist Sisters, and shifted to its own building at Pushpagiri, in 1980. It got recognition as an L. P. School from the government in 1983. Nearly 1500 students and 60 teachers are there in this institution. Due to the hard work and continuous effort in 1994 - '95 this school has been upgraded as U. P. School and got recognition by the Govt. in 1996. Now it has been upgraded as a High School and got recognition by the Govt.in 2005.